- You know that ball you just hit two fairways over, well at a range you don’t have to go get it.
- Pure bliss is never having to hear the word ” FORE”.
- Your “Big Dog” Driver can be used on every shot with no fear of breaking a window.
- No signs saying, ” Cart Path only”.
- 105 shots only cost $14.00.
- Every shot can be a Mulligan, we don’t keep score at the range.
- The term, “playing through” doesn’t mean you are playing slow, it simply means another swing of the club.
- Save big time ! $14.00 for bucket of Balls vs $95:00 Green Fee without a cart.
- Remember #8, well spend 45 min. with us practicing rather than 6 hours in a cart.
And the top 10th Reason why you should visit a golf range versus a golf course :
10 . Golf Professionals at a range are “Teaching Professionals, they only teach golf. They are not green fees sales staff, clothing reps, club cleaners, golf cart mechanics. course marshals, tournament organizers, etc.